9/07/2011

Bershka is opening her webshop!

For the next week you can add a new online shop favorite to your shoppinglist. Because Bershka has opened a new webshop today, which sends to England, Deutschland, Portugal, France, Italy (Zfoe.. I love Italy <3), Spain  and yes, the Netherlands (where I live, so yay me!).





For the people who didn't know yet, Bershka is a Spanish chain of stores which sell kind of streetstyle but with class. The prices are not very high. A normal jeans is between 30 en 50 dollar. I personally like it a lot, I've bought there a lot of things.

Click HERE for the webshop!

Do you like Bershka?

Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...