1/16/2012

Little business girl

Styling/Model: Me
Photography: Isabella


(Jacket - Vero Moda, Blouse - Mango, Pants - Zara, Tie - H&M, Shoes - Hotitem, Ring - Local shop in Porto, Glasses - DIY, Bag - Dell Business)



It felt kind of weird today, wearing pumps to school. Because almost nobody of my classmates wears heels during class. But I was just in the mood for this outfit, and those shoes just match best in the hole outfit.

Omdat bijna niemand in mijn klas hakken draagt tijdens school voelde het best wel raar om het wel te doen. Maar ik was gewoon in de stemming voor deze outfit, en deze schoenen passen gewoon het beste bij de outfit.
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Ѕpot οn with this write-uρ, I really belіeve that
    this site neeԁs a great deal morе аttention.
    I’ll probably be returning to ѕee more, thanks foг the aԁvіce!


    Αlso visit my ωеb blοg - core training

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...