3/07/2012

Aztec Gold

Hi!
Aztec prints are going to be a big trend this summer, and I love it a lot, because of the South-American vibe of it.
So I recently saw Pirates of the Caribbean 4, and I suddenly fell in love with it (and with Johnny Depp :D), and in Pirates of the Caribbean 1 they search for Aztec Gold, so I thought that would be a suitable title :) 







I basically paired a high waisted petticoat and an oversized (42, normally I'm a 34) aztec printed jersey. Oh, and my 'fantastic' peanut necklace! My name is Linda, it rimes with 'Pinda' which is Dutch for peanut ;)

Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You have such a nice style! And I want that peanut necklace too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waar heb je die trui gekocht als ik vragen mag?

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...