3/17/2012

Get some luck




I’ve always believed that you can create your own luck, or at the very least, do as much as you can to set yourself up for luck. Sure, there have been times when I’ve been extremely lucky, but I am not relying on the powers of the universe to hand me anything on a platter.
And I do believe that some little things can help you, for example: I have a 'lucky bag full of lucky stuff':


My aunt gave it to me, to keep my most valuable stuff in it.


A lucky little doll: It's handmade by people in Malaysia. But don't worry, it's a fair trade doll and it stands for peace. They are a little bit pricey for such a little thing (3 centimeters), but all the money it going to those people in Malaysia, and that's really nice.

 Lucky Holland clomps from Madurodam, which I've had since I was five years old :) And a lucky star, made by one of my best friends.

 Classic lucky eye that was given to me by a friend.

And also a bracelet that is the same to my mom's, and just a simple 'Good Luck' heart.


I always bring this little bag to school when I have important testes coming up.


Xoxo

2 comments:

I really appreciate your comments! ♥
You guys make my day, every day.
Much love,
Linda Ruan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...